Join us for a 2 hour training and networking session which will support you to successfully Lead Induction in your school (for Induction Leads, Induction Tutors or Headteachers).
The session will include:
- Issues relating to statutory guidance which is relevant to term 2 and 3 of induction
- Opportunities to share good practice
- Reviewing examples of recently completed progress reviews and assessment forms
- Supporting ECTs who are struggling, using term 1 examples and scenarios
- Reflections on 'term 1 with your ECTs'
- Themes from recent feedback survey (where tutors have asked for specific information)
- Key reminders relating to understanding statutory entitlements for ECTs during Induction/roles and responsibilities/ Mentoring/ Observations, professional progress reviews, formal assessment and evidence collection
-Activities will include opportunities for networking and sharing of best practice between schools.
-Questions can be submitted in advance
-FAQs will be produced following the session and FAQs and session slides will be made available on ECT Manager.
Please note: This training session is open to schools who are registered with the Teach West London Appropriate Body only.
Please click on the link below to book.
We look forward to welcoming you!