UCL Centre of Education Leadership has partnered with the National Education Union (NEU) to run a 6-month online programme looking at the psychology of leadership.
The programme is suited for middle leaders with some experience of the role and, for professional support staff who have been leading a team of administrations or teaching assistant for a minimum of two years.
There are several dates throughout the 2022 Academic Year:
- Thursday 17th March from 9.30am to 3.00pm.
- Saturday 2nd April from 4.00pm to 5.30pm.
- Monday 16th May from 4.00pm to 5.30pm.
- Wednesday 15th June from 4.00pm to 5.30pm
- Monday 18th July from 4.00pm to 5.50pm.
Booking closes on 10th March.
Full details, including pricing, can be found in the flyer here.